MTB Club – Location TBC
Date(s) - 01/11/2018
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Please contact the ride leader through the club contact us page if you plan to attend for the first time.
Essential Kit to be carried on all MTB Rides; (Essential kit must be stored in a suitable backpack or saddle bag)
- your Emergency Contact Card
- a spare inner tube (even if you are running tubeless)
- a spare chain link for your chain
- a small multi-tool suitable for your bike
- lights during night riding (a front and rear light is mandatory)
Recommended Riding Gear;
- a cycle helmet (mandatory)
- protective eyewear
- full finger gloves
- clothing for the appropriate weather conditions
For full details of our guidelines and to get a copy of the guest registration form if you are new to the club, visit our Guidelines page. New riders are always more than welcome and can enjoy 3 free taster rides with us before joining our club.