MTB Social – Location TBC
Date(s) - 31/01/2019
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The MTB Social is a good starting point, we make regular stops and ride at a social pace to ensure all riders have a fun ride.
Please contact the ride leader through the club contact us page if you plan to attend for the first time.
Essential Kit to be carried on all MTB Rides; (Essential kit must be stored in a suitable backpack or saddle bag)
- your Emergency Contact Card
- a spare inner tube (even if you are running tubeless)
- a spare chain link for your chain
- a small multi-tool suitable for your bike
- lights during night riding (a front and rear light is mandatory, however we do recommend a helmet light too for dark/wooded areas)
Recommended Riding Gear;
- a cycle helmet (mandatory)
- protective eyewear
- full finger gloves
- clothing for the appropriate weather conditions
For full details of our guidelines and to get a copy of the guest registration form if you are new to the club, visit our Guidelines page. New riders are always more than welcome and can enjoy 3 free taster rides with us before joining our club.